Thursday, December 13, 2007


UPDATES:
- I know I said we would not have anymore book orders but I did send one out last week. It was a good one and I couldn't resist! Thank you for tolerating the extra paper work!

-Please send a check for $10.00 made out to Erin Jackson for the class t-shirts if you have not already done so. I appreciate that Erin took the time to order the shirts for the class! Thank you Erin!

-Also, I do have a few parents that volunteer on a weekly basis. Your kids are now reviewing their sight words on a weekly. After the break we will begin reviewing math facts as well!

- We have been working really hard on writing letters, capitalization and punctuation and our handwriting. Over the holidays is a great time to have your child help make the shopping lists, write thank you letters for gifts, make place cards, etc. This is authentic learning, your kids can show off what they have learned!

No comments: